Are you nervous about your boudoir session? Here are some tips to help you relax during your shoot:
- Play music – Tell me about your favorite music or playlist and I can play it during your session. This will help you to calm down and feel comfortable.
- Deep breathing – Practice deep breathing. This is a proven relaxation method. Breathe in deeply through your nose and exhale through your nose. Repeat until you feel better.
- Take a break – If you’re feeling overwhelmed, we can take a break from shooting and talk and relax before resuming the session.
- Enjoy a glass of wine – Not to get drunk! But it can definitely calm your nerves. It can be really fun if you bring a friend for moral support (which I always welcome).
- Laugh it off – If you’re feeling silly in front of the camera, laugh at yourself. Laughter is a great relaxation technique. It can help you loosen up.
Hey it’s me! I own and run Sub Rosa Boudoir. I’ve lived in Austin since 1996 and have been a photographer since 2006.